Friday, November 19, 2010

Roaring 20's

Another cute party I threw right after my Girls Night party was my mom's 50th birthday party. We decided to do a Roaring 20's Flapper/Gangster Charleston (since we're from Charleston, SC) theme. It was also a total surprise for her. She loved it!

I was so busy I didn't get to take many pictures when it was completely set up. Here are a few pics:

I reused a lot of the same decorations (chandelier, boas, etc).


My sister had a cake made with an old picture of my mom dressed up in a flapper outfit. She won a talent contest doing "The Charleston" when she was in her 20's!

My mom's amazing friends doing all the work in the kitchen!

Fun props made it a great night for pictures! We had candy cigarettes, toy guns, gangster backdrops, etc. My niece loved the candy cigarettes and the fake car. Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...