Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Shower!!



This will have to be multiple posts... so get ready for a lot of baby shower pictures! My friend and I threw a couples baby shower for some sweet friends of ours who were in our Bible study for years. We were so excited to do this for them and get to see a bunch of old friends!




Here's how I made the diaper cupcakes!

1. Little bowl from Crate & Barrel stacked on a Dollar Store candle holder




2. Rolled up diapers wrapped in ribbon and topped off with a pom-pom ball set inside a coffee filter



3. Add a bow and you're done!





We had a blue/yellow ducky theme so we thought it would be cute to put these little rubber duckies on top of cupcakes!


I made some cute toothpick toppers on Word and just cut them out and taped them on.


I found some plastic 'baby boy' scrapbook paper that worked great for catching any drippings from my drink stands.


Hope you liked the pictures! I'll post another entry soon with what I gave as favors! Here's a sneak peek! :)






Link parties!



Today's Creative Blog


5 comments:

  1. New follower :).I love a cute baby shower! You had some nice touches. Esp the pretty paper for the drips. Such a simple but creative idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, such a cute baby shower! You did a great job! I love the poems on the food plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this baby shower is so cute!!! love the diaper cupcake idea xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...