Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DIY: Pillows

Remember how I was telling you about my new obsession w/ yellow fabric? Well, I guess it's not so new. When we first moved in (almost 2 years ago) I made some throw pillows for our couch. I got this great idea from my dear sweet cousin. I had some old pillows I didn't want anymore and used the stuffing for my new pillows. These aren't great pictures but hopefully I'll get new ones up some time soon.

So here's the great idea - they are place mats! I just stuffed them and sewed up the sides! I found this great design (in yellow) and it was on sale for next to nothing! You'll never look at place mats the same! :)


My lovely sewing skillzzz



I posted this on Polly Want a Crafter? Link Party!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I am dying to get a sewing machine so I can create all sorts of fun little things for the house! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...