Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

My mom is so cute! She sent me a care package for Valentine's Day.

I ripped open this FRAGILE package...


And I got a box of... Nilla Wafers? I'm thinking... What the heck? They are delicious but that's so random Mom.


But no, its packed with chocolates, a Valentine's Day flag, and a picture of some of my favorite little people, my nieces! :)

So resourceful! Always a thinker that one!

Can't wait to get home tonight. Mr. Mal-licious is cooking dinner for me tonight! Yum!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet Valentine's Day care package. Moms are the best!
    Mr. Mal-licious rocks out loud! What's he cookin' for ya?????

    Have a great Valentine's Day :D

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really had to sacrifice to eat ALL those Nilla Waffers to get a box to put your V-Day gifts in!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...