Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Faucets!

It's amazing how long you can take to pick out little things like a faucet! Then again, it did take my husband about a month to pick out a vacuum cleaner, so not much surprises me anymore!

I really LOVED Judy's (over at DIY by Design) faucets in her master bath. But we couldn't find a great deal and the one's we found were half the price. I still love them just as much :)

(I do the before first because I notice the thumbnails pop up with whatever picture is first... haven't figured out how to change that)


AFTER: YAY!


BEFORE: Boring
(Yikes - didn't notice how splotchy it was until saw the picture blown up! Makes for an even better before, right? ha)

Here's how my master bath is coming along so far.

3 comments:

  1. I love your faucet choice. Thanks so much for the shout-out. If you haven't already (I haven't gotten a chance to look at all the link-ups yet), you should join the party I have going on. This would be a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting my blog! :)

    Faucets can make all the difference! Love your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice. Doesn't it feel great....amazing what a difference your fixtures make!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...