Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Travel Tuesday: France

Alright, well back to my cruise. Our second stop was Cannes, Antibes, and Nice. We decided to take an "excursion" which means we paid for a tour in Cruise language. :)

Our tour took us around to different spots because once you get off the boat - ya gotta have a plan or you'll be wandering around the port!

(If you've never cruised before, you don't always just stop in the middle of town, you have to take some type of transportation to get to the good stuff!)

Here are some highlights:

MUST GET GELATO!
Cute cafes
Touch the ocean! Don't get your boots wet like me :(

Yeah, so they have rocks instead of sand... strange
Market - we got there just as they were closing up but still fun :)

Teeny tiny streets - so fun to explore!!
I guess that random guy did not know why I would take a picture in a market :)


Love all the old buildings!

It was a fun stop but not my most favorite (but still awesome). It was fun to explore and check out all the cute shops/markets. I also got some great lavender for Christmas presents.

Has anyone else been? What should I do next time... if there's a next time? :)

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I love your google translator. I do not speak cruise, LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm dying to go on a medi cruise!!! please keep sharing, i'm so intrigued. I can't wait to save enough money and go away someplace so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing...Cruising is so fun! Can I just tell you....those boots are perfect, love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhh I love your photos! Gelato is a MUST! I miss it! Looks like an amazing trip and I think your "Travel Tuesday" idea is awesome. Thank you so much for the follow and comment! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these pics!! What an amazing trip! I've been to Paris, but not the southern area of France. I hope to go to Provence someday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...