Sunday, March 13, 2011

Light Update!

Thank y'all so much for all your suggestions for my bathroom light! (If you don't know what I'm talking about you can catch up here and here)

I was almost about to start filing the shade down or checking out a conversion kit for my sparkly light shade but I thought well maybe I should check the PB and Crate & Barrel outlet stores first.

And guess what?! I found the pendant light that I mentioned in another post there... AND that's not even the best part! It was on CLEARANCE! Someone had just returned it and it should fit great in the space. Can you hear that? Angels singing, right? ;)

(via)

Home Depot pendant light kit - $14
Clearance Lamp Shade - $19
TOTAL = $33

Waaaaay under what I thought I'd spend! Swweeeeeet!

Now if I can only motivate Mr. Mal-licious to wire and hang it up!!!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...