Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lighting Dilemma



OK so, I am still working on my bathroom. And we JUST finished the cabinets (took longer than expected w/ the hardware and w/ kitchen reno) so I'm hoping to have pictures very soon! There are just a few other things I want to do before I take final pictures.

One of those is my light. Can ya see my arrow?


We already replaced the other light here so I'm wondering if I should switch that one out too. Mr. Mal-licous seems to care less about it but I would love to have something pretty there instead. It's in a super awkward spot so close to the wall so it has to be something small.

I love this one from Z Gallerie but it might be "too much" for a not super fancy space.

I also love this light from CB2 I saw on {Welcome to Heardmont} blog. BTW - I love that blog but I can't comment on it for some reason! Very sad b/c I'd comment all the time. Very cute stuff! :(
Maybe too big?

Then I bought a pendant light kit at Home Depot in silver. But I can't find a shade and it might be too long.



I'm like the Goldilocks of light fixtures! So fabulous blogging buddies - any suggestions on awesome light fixtures under $100? Or just keep it the same?!

4 comments:

  1. I guess it depends on what look you are going for....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mallory - thanks for following my blog (lilyfield life). I have also recently renovated our bathroom - although our bathroom looks a lot smaller than yours. Our whole ceiling is pretty much a skylight so i couldn't hang a pendant light but i would have hung a chandelier is i could have. Here's the link to my post on the new bathroom. http://lilyfieldlife.blogspot.com/2011/02/bathroom-renovations.html
    have a good week.
    cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mallory, renovating is fun, and the choices for everthing makes it and adventure,i'm sure it's going to be great, can't wait to see the end results.

    Thanks for visiting LazyonLoblolly, yes swimming with the dolphins was a blast.I'm ready to go back.
    ~Jo
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lights are so hard! I've been looking for new hallway and nursery lights for months and nothing seemed right. I finally just bought some from Menards that I think will work well. Sometimes it just takes some digging and patience to find something that works and isn't $$.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...