Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Painting

I finished reading... err... listening to Pride and Prejudice. So when I thought about what type of art to put over my bath tub, I went with a quote from the book . Here's how I made a little art work for those of us who aren't great with a paint brush!

First I downloaded a font I liked then I configured the quote how I wanted it on PowerPoint.


Then I borrowed a projector from a friend. Bought a fat paint pen (I'm all about paint pens lately!) and a LARGE canvas.



Traced it and hung it up! Ta-da!


Whole thing cost me under $30 and only took one night! :)




Linking to: My Romantic Home & DebbieDoos & Polly Want A Crafter

4 comments:

  1. Mallory, this is sooo wonderful.Love this quote, great job.SHWEET!
    Thanks for visiting LazyonLoblolly, your comments are so appreciated, come on back we're always doin' something down Loblolly Ln
    ~JO
    LazyonLoblolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet job Mallory! Thanks for joining my newbie party this week. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!!! I came from Debbiedoos and now following. Hope you can stop by sometime.
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...