Monday, March 7, 2011

Saturday Morning

I meant to write this but got distracted with a few of the house projects we got going on here and here. I know, me distracted? Nooooo. ;)

So here's the story, we went to bed late Friday because of said projects. I slept for waaaay too long the next morning. I usually fuss at my husband for letting me sleep in but before I could, I was greeted by the delicious aroma of chocolate chip pancakes! He made them and had a plate waiting for me when I woke up that morning AND....

(Via)


He made me my new header for my blog, featured above. :) HOW SWEET IS THAT?!

OK enough bragging on my hubby, but geezzz isn't it great when you find an awesome husband?!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet hubby you have! I bet the pancakes were a delicious treat to wake up to.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog Mallory! I really appreciate your comment on my dining room chairs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...