Thursday, March 10, 2011

Workin' 9 to 5

(via)

So is that song stuck in your head now? Great! Me too! ;)

Well, big news for me today... it's my LAST day at my job! I'm becoming a full-time blogger. Just kidding! I'd be broke...

But seriously, I'm starting a new job on Monday! Which means a significantly less commute! Yahoooo! I'm so stoked! It is a little bittersweet since I'll be leaving my first job outta college and I've been here over 5 years. Yet, I know it's time to move on. Can't wait to start something new! :)

"If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one." ~Dolly Parton

ps- don't you just love Dolly? She cracks me up! :)

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good luck with your new job! I know you must be very exited!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That used to be one of my favorite movies!!! Congratulations on your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Very exciting!

    www.goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mallory! Girl you got me with that full time blogger part. I was jumping for joy for you until I kept reading lol. Either way, congratulations on your new job! Starting something new is always exciting.

    I wish you the best!

    And thanks for the comment on my site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new job! I was seriously getting jealous when I thought you were quitting to become a full time blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...