Monday, April 25, 2011

Liebster Award

Sweet Lanell at Hoot-n-Nanny gave lil ole me an award! It's the Liebster Award. If you're like me you're saying "What's a Liebster?" so I'll let Lanell explain...
"Some time (in the recent past), somewhere (rumor has it that it might be Germany), someone (I guess he/she was named Liebster) decided to do something nice for a whole lot of bloggers and started the Liebster Blog Award.

It’s an award you receive, but it is also an award that you give. If you receive a Liebster Blog Award you are asked to choose 2 - 3 other bloggers and send them one as well.

These are the *rules*: this award is meant to highlight small blogs. So the blogger receiving the award links back to the blogger who awarded him/her, and tags 2-3 people. For those I am about to award, I should also point out there is no obligation to continue this award. If this is not your cup of tea, don’t worry."

So there ya go! First, thanks Lanell! Definitely go check out her blog Hoot-n-Nanny. She makes the most mouthwatering recipes. Make sure you bring a napkin because you'll need it to wipe your keyboard after visiting!

And she made this posh candy jar from the dollar store! How creative is she?!

And here are the blogs I award:
{if you don't want to accept no biggie! Just sending you some linky love! :)}

The Coconut Life - I just recently found Erin's blog and she always has cute posts and decor!

OhRenee*Design - Renee is just adorable! I love seeing all the thrifty outfits she makes!

And an honorable mention to:
Art @ Home and that's only because I know Ricki Jill hates to accept awards! But she's just the sweetest and uber talented! :) So go check out her blog as well!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! You have a very enjoyable blog to visit! I am Lanell's older sister.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are too sweet! Congrats on your bloggie award. It is well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...