This weekend we finally got around to painting our kitchen. It's not super thrilling. But that's all I've got for today! :)
If you didn't notice the subtle differences, let me count the ways.
1. ORANGE painted countertop a shade that HowAboutOrange couldn't even love (now a bar)
2. Sponge painted ORANGE walls (no longer orange)
3. Mismatch appliances (now stainless)
4. Buttery yellow walls (now beige)
5. Laminate countertops (now granite)
We have not done anything with the cabinets, maybe one day I will paint them a white-ish color. Or maybe I won't.
I do think I need a little more color in there, it's looking rather beige. I don't want to do anything too crazy since this is not our forever house and we want to be able to sell it one day without needing to re-paint every wall.
If you're new, here's a little of us doing some of the work here, here, and here.
Linking to Debbiedoo's :)