Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Painted Kitchen

This weekend we finally got around to painting our kitchen. It's not super thrilling. But that's all I've got for today! :)


If you didn't notice the subtle differences, let me count the ways.

1. ORANGE painted countertop a shade that HowAboutOrange couldn't even love (now a bar)
2. Sponge painted ORANGE walls (no longer orange)
3. Mismatch appliances (now stainless)
4. Buttery yellow walls (now beige)
5. Laminate countertops (now granite)


After:


We have not done anything with the cabinets, maybe one day I will paint them a white-ish color. Or maybe I won't.

I do think I need a little more color in there, it's looking rather beige. I don't want to do anything too crazy since this is not our forever house and we want to be able to sell it one day without needing to re-paint every wall.

If you're new, here's a little of us doing some of the work here, here, and here.

Linking to Debbiedoo's :)

12 comments:

  1. Orange sponge paint, yes, that had to go!!! Looks wonderful, it flows so much better!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the everything! I love the countertops and the stainless appliances. That alone makes a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your counter tops look Great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your kitchen is so pretty. Bring in color with your accessories and small appliances (that way you can take them with you when you move)....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a difference! I love the granite you chose. I'm hoping to do granite in our kitchen one day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to have a new beautiful kitchen. Looks great. Thanks for joining my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It definitely looks much more polished and put-together now! :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about orange lol but yikes!!! It looks all, so lovely!!!!
    Tana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! It looks amazing! ! I appreciate your finding the cheap with the idea of ​​magic! This transformation is amazing! I want to rent your day, when they buy / build a house!
    Kitchen cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! It looks amazing! ! I was very impressed, you find the idea of ​​cheap and wonderful! This transformation is amazing! I want to hire you one day, when we buy / build a house!
    scar removal

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...