Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Nursery Print

My sweet friend is about to have a baby girl!
I'm so excited for them I had to make her something.
(In addition to something off her registry)

One of favorite movies in high school was:
Life is Beautiful
love. that. movie.
seriously
go see it now if you haven't already (in Italian)
sidenote: bring a box of tissues

Source: imdb.com via Mallory on Pinterest




Oh yeah, so it's in Italian.
Well, one of the best lines is "Boungiorno Principessa"
Which means "Good Morning Princess"
Perfect for a little girl right?

So here's what I made for her:



And here it is framed:


Whatcha think? I hope she likes it!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Those softened colors are adorable. One of my best friends just had a baby girl on Monday--so exciting!

    Hmmm...gov't consulting cupcakes...I'd have to think about that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i own that movie (in italian) and i love it. what a wonderful piece you've made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the art is adorable for a nursery. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...