Friday, October 7, 2011

Halloween Treats!

I'm still sloooowly breaking out the fall decorations
It's always hard for me to admit that summer is gone. :(

So I thought I'd share some Halloween treats!
These pictures are from a Halloween party we had a few years ago.
It was so fun making everything Halloween-y. Halloween-ish? Ya know what I mean.


Granny dropped her teeth again

"Finger" licking good cupcakes

Tombstone Krispys
I loved going around and buying all the creepy fingers and fake teeth at the party store.
I thought it was pretty hilarious.

Except I'm pretty sure that was the year all of those things were recalled.
Because of lead poisoning.
Whoops!

I guess the party was scarier than I meant it to be! :)

P.S.: Did ya enter my giveaway? Because you should!!! :)



Linking to: Stuff & Nonsense; Inspiration Friday; Show & Tell Friday; Feature Yourself Friday

5 comments:

  1. I bet this was a fun party. I am still in denial about summer *sadface*

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute! i love your halloween items and what you used to decorate. seriously i wish i could have gone to that halloween party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I haven't gotten any of my fall or Halloween decorations out. I'm just not in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always sad to see summer end too! Love all of your fun deco! =)

    www.goodgirlgoneglad.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the details of this party, so cute!

    Coley @
    www.whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...