Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mmm... warm pumpkin muffins

If you are on Pinterest... you've probably seen this recipe.
If you aren't...
You're gonna love this!

Sweet Verbena has posted a great EASY (I love easy!!) recipe for...
PUMPKIN MUFFINS!

The best part: There are only 2 ingredients.
Yup.
You read it right.
No eggs, milk, water, nothing!

Here's the recipe:
Yellow cake mix & canned pumpkin (15oz).
Mix it up.
Baked it for 20-25 mins @ 350 degrees.







Next time I make it I think I'll add some cinnamon.
Or maybe some type of cinnamon frosting. :)
Enjoy!

Psst! Enter my giveaway HERE. It ends on Wednesday! :)

Linking up to: Amaze Me Monday

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmm! I love pumpkin recipes and I love cooking when there's no way I can mess it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...