Sunday, June 24, 2012

DIY Laundry Detergent

As you know I've been on this DIY cleaner kick.
Well, I have moved onto laundry detergent.
I wanted to do whatever was the easiest/cheapest.
Cheap & Easy? So not like me, right? :)
Don't answer that.

The recipe I found on Pinterest (did I mention I'm on Pinterest too much?) is from {One Good Thing by Jillee}

Here's what you need:
3 Tablespoons Borax
3 Tablespoons Washing Soda

2 Tablespoons Dawn Dish soap
Empty bottle to fill up with water

You pretty much just add 4 cups of boiling water and those ingredients. Then you fill the rest with tap water once it's mixed and cooled.

Since I had just run out of Tide and had the bottle left over I decided to just make it in the old bottle.

You use about 1 cup a load.
And it's very watering so don't be alarmed.

So far I'm liking it. 
I love the smell of Tide but I also looove saving money. :)


1 comment:

  1. hmmm This one seems much easier. Still loving it???
    Tana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...